Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Final Final

11:02 pm

I’m shutting it down for the night. I’m not going to learn anything more about evidence tonight. I just need to go to bed.

I stand on the cusp of my last official law school duty. Only an Evidence final stands between me and graduation. It will not be pretty, but it will get done.

My head is too full of relevance, hearsay, character vs. trait, and unfair prejudice to ponder what law school has meant to yours truly. For the next day or two I will mull that question over, and hopefully it will lead to a revelation. A revelation that will spark a great post, a post which will capture my perceptions, hopes, fears, regrets, and triumphs.

Or maybe I’ll just write post about how friggn’ great it is to be free from the dungeon of Mondale Hall.

Either way I hope you’ll stay-tuned.

4 Comments:

At 5/08/2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck. At least you're going out with the hardest f*cking final I ever took.
And as I've been done for a few days now, I can tell you ... there's no great revelation. Just pure, utter, incredible relief.
pw

 
At 5/08/2006 4:35 PM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

Yea it does feel pretty damn good.

Now I understand why you were worked-up about Evidence. That final sucked.

 
At 5/12/2006 7:50 PM, Blogger Scooter said...

That photo looks suspiciously familiar - did you pilfer it from Barbri?

 
At 5/13/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

I'm not sure where the picture came from. Only Google knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine