Sunday, March 26, 2006

I’m torn…

Because I’m still in the running with a couple of brackets, I have to root for UConn. Yet, the Huskies stir the same feelings of disgust I have for Duke, and the Yankees.

I’m drawn to George Mason. I’m a sucker for the hardworking underdogs of the world. Although… GM’s Tony Skinn recently punched another man in the jewels during a game. It is hard to root for that guy.

I guess this game will be like betting against the Vikings… you win either way.

And

I’m sick…

And when I’m sick, I’m a big big man baby. I piss and moan, and am generally not agreeable to much.

For those of you who have to deal with me I’m sorry.

And missing a party because of illness is just lame, whether it's justified or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine