Thursday, September 08, 2005

Dorking Around


At least they named a street after me.  Posted by Picasa

I’m a big dork. There I said it. I’m dorky about my taste in shirts, dorky about fantasy football, and just generally a little bit dorky. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but for some reason I can’t just embrace my true inner dork.

That is, until this weekend…

Because of my severe addiction to the game of golf, I’m all geeked-out about a weekend spent on the links. Hopefully the weather will be great, cool crisp fall mornings and warm autumn sun. But it doesn’t really mater as long as there is not any lightning. I’ll play in anything.

Twenty-seven other golf-dorks and I will play 36 holes on Saturday, and 18 holes on Sunday. And I will be soaking it all up because I know that the end of golf season is just around the corner.

Minnesota is a cruel place for golf-dorks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine