Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sweet Sugar Pusher


Ding, Ding, Dong, Ring-a-ding-ding dong. Posted by Picasa

Yesterday I did something I haven’t done since I was about ten. My friend Joe and I were just finishing-up our delicious take-out meals in his South Minneapolis condo. We were settling into our seats to watch Monday Night Football when we heard those unmistakable chimes. The Ice Cream Man commeth.

Now I have an extremely overactive sweet tooth, and there is nothing I like more than a little something sweet after a meal. I looked at Joe and ran for the door. I felt like I was twelve. Only this time I had the means to buy my own ice cream, I didn’t have to beg my parents for the needed dollar.

It was great; a drumstick set the world right for me. Behold… the power of ice cream.

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I felt so sorry for your ice cream deficient self and gave you some Chubby Hubby. Had I known...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine