Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sven Sundgaard: Sum'tin Like a Svenomenon

I can’t deny the overwhelming crush of people who keep seeking out the “Great Swedish Hope.” Their voices (well, their typing) are strong and clear: “We need more Sven.” But what is it that compels so many people to google “Sven Sundgaard?”

Is it his oh so trendy spiky hair? (He deserves a walk-on roll on the OC.)

Is it his easy going Swedish style? (Just like Swedish meatballs: void of spiciness, but still appealing.)

Or could it be his boyish looks?

Are people settling bets about his age? (25 by the way… that’s right ladies young, single, and “he’s rich bitch.”)

Is it his blog? (We all know how much hot ass I’ve had thrown at me after I admitted that I have a blog, right Ambular?)

I know that many of you have stumbled across my humble blog in pursuit of Sven. So what gives… what is you fascination with the “Svenomenon?”

+ Sven, or someone who claimed to be Sven, read my blog and posted a comment. Sven, if you stop by again… I was just wondering if my post assisted the development of the “Svenomenon” nickname. I’m just curious, and would love to brag about the expanding influence of The MN Life. Keep up the good work… Barlow who?

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Moncrief Speaks said...

I mentioned Sven once as well, and now more than half my hits come from people Googling him. (I suppose it doesn't help that I've since mentioned this fact on my blog, thereby increasing the possibility of getting Svenhits.)

He's a phenom for sure, but I'm sort of tired of seeing "Sven Sundgaard" every time I look at my SiteMeter considering I only originally mentioned him in passing.

 
At 9/06/2006 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's hot, and he's SVENSATIONAL.

Check out svensational.tv for some real, sweet talking Sven lovers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine