Friday, March 10, 2006

Hot Child Indeed

It has been a while since I’ve posted. Not really much going-on right now that has piqued my interest, got my undies in a bunch, or caused any excited utterances. So I’ll give you a fun little toy that was sent to me by a coworker yesterday.

Billboard's #1 Song Database

The #1 song on my birthday… “Hot Child in the City” by Nick Glider. Which I thought was pretty damn fine birthday anthem until I checked Ambular’s: "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart.

What song was #1 on your birthday?

4 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! That explains a lot about me, huh?

 
At 3/10/2006 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo!

'Island Girl' by Elton John was number 1 in the states when I was born. 'I only have eyes for you' by Art Garfunkel was number 1 in the UK. Yawn.

However, Top Of The Pops was on the TV in the hospital when I was born and I was born as Glen Campbell was singing 'Rhinestone Cowboy'. So I'll take that.

 
At 3/10/2006 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha!

Carol's is 'Love Machine Part 1' by the Miracles. I couldn't possibly comment.

 
At 3/10/2006 12:21 PM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

David,

I've always thought of you as a Rhinestone Cowboy type. How prophetic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine