Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Sorry

I'm sorry for not posting as often recently, but hey it's summer and you probably don't read as often either...so there.

Anyway I'm off to see Ted Leo and the Pharmacists at First Ave tonight, so check back tomorrow night for a recap of the festivities.

While I try to bring inspired tripe, reckless tedium, and clever chatter, sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

Again, I extend my offer to you...if you have a comment/beef/rant/need to brag/itch to scratch, I'll publish it. Besides your probably more interesting than me.

1 Comments:

At 6/18/2005 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you through Shelli~ :) Ill be back to read, :)
http://journals.aol.com/luckyaugustgirl/LifeorSomethingLikeIt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine