Wednesday, May 11, 2005

They Tell Me I'll Be Out In No Time


A Dramatic Re-creation of My Week Posted by Hello

Sorry about my lack of wonderfully insiteful, endlessly engauging, infinately entertaining posts lately. The yoke of finals is heavy, but soon it will be lifted. No more lonely hours in the nether-regions of the library. No more forced reading of mind-numbing statutes/cases/hypos. No more stress-induced HO-HO eating contests. (For the record, I always win.)

I know in the grand scheme of things a couple of tests are no big deal. But there is just something about law school that makes an otherwise sane person an absolute raving lunatic at times. So please bear with me as a slug through the last bits of my second year, sweet release is on its way.

1 Comments:

At 5/13/2005 5:31 AM, Blogger Shelli said...

Aww good luck to you!! YOU can do it! :) I, being the complete no-good slacker I am never finished college...lol theres nothing worse than having to click that box that says Years of college: one.
Blah! I will go back...I will! Im just waiting for the cows to come home...or something.
Hang in there! Soon you can let all those books get a little dusty and go outside to play!
~Shells
http://dazeydaze.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine