Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The Classic G&T


Ain't Nothing But a G(&T) Thang Baby... Posted by Hello

It is that time of year again boys and girls. When everyone seems to skip-out of their worldly responsibilities just a little bit early and stroll on down to their favorite outdoor patio. Having the first drink of the year outside, is one of the great joys of Minnesota living. And for yours-truly, no drink fits into my little slice of heaven like the Gin and Tonic.

Crisp, refreshing, and hard to mess-up; it is an all-around performer. I like mine stiff, but not burned, with a squeeze of lime. I’m no brand snob, rail will do.

I raise my G&T to you, dear reader, here’s to another summer in the sun.


(What’s your idea of alcoholic heaven?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine