Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Dogs for Me


Two for One Posted by Hello

Last night, in order to avoid studying, I headed on down to the Dome to watch some baseball. Good seats, a beer, everything was progressing toward a great evening. That’s when it happened, either a gift from the gods or punishment from the devil. (It’s still too early to tell.)

It was the fourth inning, and I was growing hungry. Luckily, the friendly Hormel Dome Dog vendor was making his way up the aisle. I waved him down and got myself a delicious Dome Dog. I had no more than enjoyed the first two bites, when a camera crew and another Hormel Dome Dog vendor descended upon our row. Suddenly Dome Dogs are being passed down, one after another, and I dutifully passed them in between bites of my first dog. Our row had been selected as the Hormel Hot Dog row of the game. Free Dome Dogs for everyone in our row.

Hormel, your crafty promotion induced me to eat two of your packed “meat” casings. But whatever does or does not happen today, I had a two (2) Dome Dog night. And that’s alright, alright, alright.

1 Comments:

At 5/08/2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

After further review..., vendor #2 + bag of peanuts = devil.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine