Monday, April 25, 2005

Pet Peeve #1


When cats get angry. Posted by Hello

There are few things that make me want to break the social code like men (and I would imagine some women) not washing their hands after using the bathroom. My inner Seinfeld takes over and my mind becomes obsessed with the fact that I’m going to have to touch the same door handle as that disgusting bastard.

So I redirect my rage. I think of creative ways of embarrassing those slobs that walk directly from the urinal to the door, without even giving the sink a second thought. If one had infinite time to waste, I would suggest following the miscreant shouting, “This guy did not wash his hands, this guy did not wash his hand after using the bathroom.” Until you either got punched, or shamed the deviant into retreating to the sink to take care of business.

I know this is an old tired complaint. But, does anyone else imagine ways of exacting social retribution on these human “disease shuttles?” Or am I just that insanely germ phobic?

1 Comments:

At 4/26/2005 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So should we be watching for you and Katie outside of the Chino Latino bathrooms?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine