Monday, June 25, 2007

"Why Didn't I Think of That?"

I’ve always been fascinated by “idea people.” Like those who came up with Swiffer dusters, disposable razors, or Jamba Juice. These simple ideas have produced millions in profits after they were combined with a good measure of marketing know-how and production capability.

The other day, while I was in line getting my Pomegranate Paradise at Jamba Juice, I couldn’t help thinking how ingenious of an idea Jamba Juice is. You throw up a small counter in a mall, slap in an ice cream cooler and some blenders, hire a few high schoolers at minimum wage, and viola… you crank out gobs of $4-6 smoothies. Each location is a low overhead, high volume cash cow.

I hope I have a ‘eureka moment,’ and create my own million dollar idea.

If I do, I’ll try not to forget the little people.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/02/2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Nara said...

about the muffin...
"CUNNINGHAM" <- this is the name of the creator muffins? i'm brasiliam girl... please Answers me!!! [hes make the muffins?]

my blog: http://www.octacronico.blogspot.com/

i dont speak english!!
k =*

 
At 7/02/2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Nara said...

thanxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine