Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sven is Lucky I do not Have Photoshop

Sven Sundgaard was the Celebrity Grand Marshall for St. Paul's St. Patrick's Day Parade. Saturday was a great day for a parade, sunny and not too cold. Darcy and Rick confirmed my suspicion that the Irish pubs were packed to capacity.

When I heard Sven was going to be leading the parade I was excited. I had hoped that he would wear a Leprechaun suit or at least a silly hat. But no, Sven just wore a green shirt and vest. Boooooooo.

Just the idea of a metro-sexual Norwegian Leprechaun was enough to bring a smile to my face. Add a corn-cob pipe and a pot o’ gold and Sven would have been one of the spiffiest Leprechauns ever. I challenge you to think of another celebrity that would make a more authentic looking Leprechaun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine