Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Windows To the Soul


Maybe...if I open my eyes really wide, they will think I'm paying attention.  Posted by Picasa

What lies behind these eyes? It is hard to tell. By all accounts John Roberts is an honorable and decent man; someone worthy of the highest post in the judiciary. George W. has picked a winner. There is absolutely no way Roberts doesn’t get confirmed. I would bet the house.

If you get a chance to listen / watch the confirmation hearings I recommend it. This is history in the making. This will be the first Supreme Court nomination process many people my age will be able to remember. Roberts will be on the court for a long time. And as soon as he dons the long black robe… he will more or less disappear from the American consciousness; only to resurface sporadically in the wake of a publicized ruling.

This is your chance to get to know him. He will affect your life.

* Follow up to “A Return to Sanity.”

Thank you President Bush. Who finally admitted that mistakes were made in the wake of hurricane Katrina. He stepped-up and took some of the responsibility. I will give him the benefit of the doubt that this was a genuine gesture on his part, not a political necessity because of all the negative press coverage.

* Follow up to "I Hope, I Hope, I Hope."

There's always next year...

1 Comments:

At 9/13/2005 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine