Friday, September 30, 2005

Hello Again


Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends. Posted by Picasa

I’m sorry I’ve been away for a week. I’m sure all of you have missed my spoonfuls of tripe enormously. Blogging is a cathartic exercise for me, but my girlfriend, friends, family, school, and work come first. These come first because they give back, all I do is give and give to TheMNLife. But I guess I should be grateful that there are other sentient beings who spend their valuable time reading bits of my stream of consciousness.

Please know that I envision this blog continuing for at least the next 3-4 years. And it will not end without a goodbye, I promise. Ideally TheMNLife will provide a forum for my friends to check-in on me, as well as a forum to make new acquaintances through the sharing of view-points. It’s so touchy-feely, I know, but this blog can be shaped by you if you don’t like it.

I’ve begged, pleaded, and implored all of you to contribute, but to little success. I am just a man, and can only provide so much hilarity/food for thought/rants. Up to this point I have refrained from calling people out personally but no more. How about a post once a month from you: Mr. PW, Vellonious Monk, Gates Brown, Gino, Ambular, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, and anyone else who is a regular reader.

It would be an honor to showcase the substantial talents of my friends on my humble blog. Anyone who has stopped-by occasionally knows that there are no topical limitations (other than I’ve tried to keep it work/school-friendly) and I will help as much or as little as you would like. I understand if other responsibilities keep you busy, I will take no offense. But dare to dream with me what a great collaboration TheMNLife could be.

3 Comments:

At 10/03/2005 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to jump on in and post on your blog, or work collaboratively on whatever you had in mind if it gets you posting more; on condition that you provide me with a topic. I have my own blog for my poorly-thought out, narcissistic, wacky ideas and I don't want to spread those too thin.

I think guest posts from Ambular and Mrs Smith would be great...

 
At 10/03/2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

I guess if you have to take care of your blog, Mr. Smith, you don't need to be rambling on mine.

But yea, Mrs. Smith and Ambular don't have the any excuse.

 
At 10/06/2005 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs some attention! My heart goes out to you young man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine