Wednesday, September 14, 2005

1K


Only 999,000 more to go... Posted by Picasa

By the time you read this my blog-counter will have reached 1,000 visits. Thank you to all my faithful (though quiet) readers for your continued patronage of my lowly blog. I am humbled (and a bit surprised) that you all find my drivel compelling enough to stop by from time to time.

When I started this little blogging experiment I had no idea what to expect, and I feared that no one would really care what I thought, did, or wondered about. But despite my marginal powers of description / humor you have returned to sample the goods.

I sincerely thank you for visiting. You provide the necessary motivation I need to continue this productive enterprise. It feels good to have a forum to dump my ideas and I need all the writing practice I can get. (I just wish I knew who you all were so I could thank you personally.)

You all love me… you really, really love me. (Or at least aren’t bored to death by me.) In either case… I’ll take it.

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2005 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine