Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm Back & Hooray!

Sorry for the long absence, I just needed to take a break from blogging. I’ll be much better from here on out. I’ll get back to posting 2-4 times a week.

It is official… I passed the bar. Hooray, oh joy, thank God. I’ll never have to take the Minnesota bar exam ever again. I satisfied every requirement, I jumped through every hoop. I got into law school, wrote papers, took exams, applied for bar admission, I didn’t oversleep, paid the fees, took the bar, and now I’m officially on the other side. The gauntlet did not defeat me.

What an amazing feeling of relief. It is comforting to know that I will not have to retake the bar in February. It is unbelievable.

The only thing that’s better than passing the bar, is finding out that my friends passed as well. I hope that I continue to hear good news from my classmates. So far, so good. Drop a note and let me know.

3 Comments:

At 10/09/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Your Friendly Neighborhood Clark Bar said...

Many congrats, hoss. :o)

 
At 10/09/2006 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats, I understand how great the feeling of relief is.

 
At 10/10/2006 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Many congratulations.

I think you should start a lobby to adopt powdered wigs like they wear in British courts. Seriously. About 50% of the time when I hear people say that they are lawyers, I imagine them in those wigs, I can't help it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine