Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm That Guy...

From the comments to:

Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Len Pasquarelli: Abe Froman's Lost Brother?


Anonymous said...
Dude. Abe Froman was not a Superfan. Abe Froman was the Sausage King of Chicago. As in, "you're abe froman? yep. The sausage KING of Chicago? That's me."

Come on Marcus.


2/02/2006 7:45 PM

Gopher-Goof said...
Yea I realize this post got out of control. ("full of non-sequiturs.")What I was thinking was Pasquarelli looked like a good sausage eating Chicagoian. Like Abe Froman, the Sausage king of Chicago.

Then my train of thought jumped the track and went with the sausage and Chicago theme and ended up in Chris Farley's Superfan's lap.

Len Pasquarelli looks nothing like Ferris Bueller, but does look like "an Abe Froman," I mean he could be a sausage king. (People give out crowns for everything these days.) And he does look like a super fan.

I realized it was a schizophrenic theme, but I had to post it.


2/02/2006 9:42 PM


Even though I have an explaination for my "Fuzzy-posting," I still feel like I just sang the wrong words to a pop song out-loud.

Shame

1 Comments:

At 2/05/2006 7:50 AM, Blogger Jim said...

No shame at all. I got your meaning immediately, cuz I know we never actually SEE Abe Froman in the movie. I did NOT, however, equate Superfan with Chris Farley.

Shame on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine