Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Len Pasquarelli: Abe Froman's Lost Brother?







The consensus around the league has been that, since most teams believe the Eagles will release Owens before they must pay him bonuses totaling $7.5 million in March, the trade market for him would be blunted. Eagles coach Andy Reid insisted during Senior Bowl all-star game practices last week, though, that several teams had indicated an interest in having trade talks.

From a recent Pasquarelli story: Shanahan hosts get-acquainted meeting with T.O.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he was thinking about Nate Newton's recent confessions? A 300 pound man with 400 pounds of weed Whatever the case, not the best choice of words considering the spate of athletes with drug problems.

Upon further reflection, Len Pasquarelli looks more like Don Vito:


I realize this post is incoherent at best, and full of non-sequiturs. I was just surprised by the Len’s choice of words, and his dopplegangers.

That's the best part of having a blog; possessing the power to make people like you read about some of the weirdness that floats through my brain.

Can global domination be far behind?

2 Comments:

At 2/02/2006 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. Abe Froman was not a Superfan. Abe Froman was the Sausage King of Chicago. As in, "you're abe froman? yep. The sausage KING of Chicago? That's me."

Come on Marcus.

 
At 2/02/2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Gopher-Goof said...

Yea I realize this post got out of control. ("full of non-sequiturs.")What I was thinking was Pasquarelli looked like a good sausage eating Chicagoian. Like Abe Froman, the Sausage king of Chicago.

Then my train of thought jumped the track and went with the sausage and Chicago theme and ended up in Chris Farley's Superfan's lap.

Len Pasquarelli looks nothing like Ferris Bueller, but does look like "an Abe Froman," I mean he could be a sausage king. (People give out crowns for everything these days.) And he does look like a super fan.

I realized it was a schizophrenic theme, but I had to post it. Sometimes you strike-out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogwise - blog directory Blog Directory & Search engine